Get incremental saving on your Best Living Japan classes by buying a set of Best Living Japan class vouchers. If you buy a set of 12 vouchers before mid-night on Sunday, September 16 you will receive two vouchers free. That means that classes that would normally cost you 7,500 yen are about 6,200 yen. The two free voucher promotion will end at mid-night, September 16. Best Living Japan offers over 30 different types of cooking, art & crafts, and lifestyle classes and tours. Check our selection of classes. All the classes are conducted in the Best Living Japan studio at 3-17-12-101 Minami Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo. Classes can be signed-up for one-by-one*, and paid for one-by-one via PayPal or Stripe (MasterCard/Visa). However, if you plan to take multiple classes we recommend you buy set of vouchers for an incremental savings. Vouchers are good for one year from date of purchase and are transferable to friends and family.
*Build a Business, 2019 Goal Setting and Interior Design are offered as a course not individual classes.
Best Living Japan Class Vouchers
What are Best Living Japan vouchers?
Promotion end Sunday, September 16 – If you buy a set of 12 vouchers before mid-night on Sunday, September 16 you will receive two vouchers free. That means that classes that would normally cost you 7,500 yen are about 6,200 yen. The two free voucher promotion will end at mid-night, September 16.
Starting September 17th a set of vouchers is 30,000 JPY + 8% JP Consumption Tax (13 vouchers with a face value of 2,500 JPY each – one free vouchers included).
There are four price points for Best Living Japan classes**
2,500 JPY – typically corporate sponsored events or seminars
5,000 JPY – kids classes and some art & crafts and lifestyle classes
7,500 JPY – most adult cooking classes and some art & craft & lifestyle classes
10,000 JPY – parent and me, couple classes and master classes
**Classes not taught by Best Living Japan teachers (WaNavi and ArtBar) can not be paid for with Best Living Japan vouchers due to differences in pricing and/or systems.
How to use Best Living Japan Vouchers?
- Purchase a set of vouchers.
- Once you have purchased your set of vouchers you will receive a email list of voucher codes. Please save this list of vouchers in a easy to remember and safe file.
- When registering for your desired class input the necessary number of vouchers, instead of paying with PayPal or Stripe (MasterCard/Visa/American Express). For example if a class is 7,500 JPY you will enter three voucher numbers.
- Each voucher is a unique number and can only be used once.
- Vouchers can be shared with friends and family, but only used once. Please keep them in a safe place.
- Vouchers are good for up to one year (365 days).
- If you have any questions about vouchers, please send an email to Info@BestLivingJapan.com.